Job Title: Receptionist
Reports to: Senior Operations Executive/Support Hierarchy
Salary Range: £20,000-£25,000 depending on experience
Working Arrangements: Office based
The Green Recruitment Company is the leading provider of global recruitment solutions to the green energy, technology, finance, and sustainability space. Headquartered in London, we have offices in the USA, Netherlands, South Africa, China, and Australia. We work with an amazing array of clients, who are all passionate about net zero and the green economy.
As a Receptionist in our London office, you will often be the first impression our clients and candidates have of our company and people. It is important that you can display our values and provide people with amazing customer service. The following are the core responsibilities of the role.
London Front Desk:
Your primary task will be conducting reception activities for our London Office. This will include:
· Managing our London switchboard, receiving incoming calls, transferring to consultants or taking messages.
· Meeting and greeting visitors including clients, candidates, potential new employees and employees from other offices.
· Liaising with the building reception including for collection of post, fire drills and other activities.
· Assisting employees and visitors with booking meeting rooms.
Working alongside the Operations Team you will also assist on a range of office administration tasks. These will include:
· Maintaining office tidiness, ensuring deliveries are packed and stored as soon as possible and making sure general areas are ready for any visitors.
· General Support of Directors, Managers and Team Leader e.g. printing, scanning, uploading of documents to company system.
· Support the Operations Team on any H&S related tasks.
· Be one of four Office Fire Wardens.
· Supporting selected employees on admin tasks e.g. formatting CVs, sending calendar invites etc
· Be able to assist/support in the production of management information.
· Purchasing supplies locally as needed for the office.
The role will help support our finance and contract teams on a day to day basis. This will include:
· Checking placement records on our database and sharing compliance documents and feedback with our finance team.
· Uploading candidate documentation on to our database in support of our contract team
The Operations Team works alongside our Marketing Team. As the role develops it is hoped that you will take an interest in some aspects of our marketing. This will include:
· Assisting in the scheduling of social media content
· Assisting in basic administration tasks on the company website.
· Being trained to use design tools so that in office content e.g. posters or notices can be made.
Ad Hoc Duties:
From time to time, you may need to do tasks not described in the above. These will always be relevant to your role.
The role offers a great entry route into an administration or operations career, to make the most of this opportunity, you should:
· Be comfortable dealing with people whether face to face, by phone or email.
· Have good organisation and diary management skills.
· Be a clear and effective communicator.
· Be polite, with a passion for customer service.
· Someone who takes pride in their work and their work environment.